A new level of engineering ingenuity has been reached with the Cloudflyer: more features in an even lighter package. Like the patterning of the cloud elements: configured now to further reduce inward rotations while still allowing for stable, natural transitions – all while on the fly.
- The Cloudflyer’s unique dual-density sockliner provides next-level foot comfort. Whether you’re running in a marathon or for a minute, your inner-shoe comfort will be the same as when you first put the shoe on.
- Thanks to the latest in material innovations, the Cloudflyer now has features such as the adaptive V-molded heel cap and state-of-the-art memoryfoam all to provide a snug and stable heel feel with every step.
- It’s funny how one of the most important parts of the shoe when it comes to support is so often overlooked. The star lacing system of the Cloudflyer provides secure comfort in an adjustable (and precisely engineered) fit.
- Runner profile: Runners looking for a supremely cushioned and stable shoe that retains a light and agile running feel.
- Goal: Run with extra cushioning, support and stability but without the extra weight, all in one shoe.
- Heel-toe offset: 7mm | 028 in
- Weight: 255 g | 8.9 oz (US M 8.5)